abdarfadarabdarfadar

Main Art Reviews Stats

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

POKEBALL Z!!!

it was fun to watch the animation was was a bit too poorly drawn but still good I did like the action of the fight though so over all good job.

Tyrant-D responds:

poorly drawn? *sign* you have just hurt my feelings :( lol

I'm sure that statement wouldn't mean nothing if this was in the genre of comedy.

DARE DARE

Wow that was verry moving to say the least.

I dont think i have ever seen a more meaningful fideo on newgrounds like this before. I love that song and the animation you put with it was excellent keep it up dude your awesome!

The Transformer The Transformer

NOT GAY!!!!

the guy below me doesnt know what he is talking about you dont need to have crazy bloody action for a video to be good. you are one of the few artists that can actually make a good video without needing to have crazy action not to mention some of the best flash art on Newgrounds. and I recognize that that was the transformer in the movie from that quick picture if the model T transformer I always wondered what he would look like in robot form I would have given it a 9 though if it wasn't for the monocle that you gave him freeken sweet dude!!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

holy crap man

that game was AWESOME i got a 110% as did the others and all the achievements were pretty easy to get but man that CONGRATULATIONS FOREVER ending made it all worth while. good game man.

Barrage (meow meow related) Barrage (meow meow related)

Dude....Sweet

yeah that character is bad ass and that sword is soo cool looks like it could be a weapon from bleach you need to make that guy kick someones ass!!